At page 51 of the pdf is a "top ten tips" page. Many of these are a bit dull at the moment, so I am looking for suggestions - what little gems of information do you wish you had when you moved in? Pass on your experience to next year's new residents by contributing a "top ten tip"! Either email me or comment on this blog post with your ideas.
Other new content:
- a fully revised and expanded section on noise;
- maintenance response times;
- what to do if the washing machine breaks down;
- snow & ice policy;
- personal emergency evacuation plans for residents who may need special assistance in an evacuation;
- heating times;
- local transport links;
- extensively revised sections on catering, re-admissions, the Facilities Committee, Residents' Club Committee, bar & common rooms, Bursar's Office, InHAB, and the Warden's team.