But you don't necessarily have to wait until the Warden is back for a reply!
Read below to see if your query could be dealt with by someone else sooner.
If you want to meet with the Warden after he returns:
- Visit this link and follow the instructions to make an appointment in one of the Available appointment slots - warden-contact.connaught-hall.org.uk.
For suggestions about the Hall or facilities (including catering):
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Your message will automatically be forwarded to the Hall Manager, Warden, catering management team, and facilities senior member.
For noise complaints:
- Visit noise.connaught-hall.org.uk. If you follow the instructions there, either the duty senior member or the senior member living on your floor will be able to help you while the Warden is away.
To request an exception to the rules about guests (e.g. extra overnight guests, or extra nights):
- The Hall Manager will deputise for the Warden on this function. Email email@example.com.
If you need a landlord reference, bank letter, or proof of address:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For queries about accommodation fees / deposits:
- Email email@example.com.
For queries about your accommodation contract / swapping rooms / leaving early / applying for admission or re-admission:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all very urgent or emergency problems:
- Go to reception or phone 020 7756 8200 and ask to speak with the duty manager (during office hours, normally 9 till 5, Monday to Friday) or the duty senior member (evenings, nights and weekends).
- In very serious cases, Hall staff can contact the Warden for guidance 24 hours a day, and can also call on the help of a warden from another hall of residence if a senior presence is urgently required on site.
For anything else:
- Many queries can be answered by reading guidance that we've already published. So remember to check: