Search This Blog

Wednesday, 30 April 2014

Away from Connaught Hall 26 April to 6 May

I am away on leave from Connaught Hall until 6th May. I will aim to reply to emails received during my absence by 14th May.

If you need help with anything before 14th May, please speak with a Senior Member in Hall or email the management team at info.connaught@london.ac.uk.

If your email is about re-admission to Connaught Hall for 2014-15, please write to info.halls@london.ac.uk. I regret that I am unable to provide any further input into this process.

If your email is about Senior Member vacancies, please refer to the information at http://ig29.i-grasp.com/fe/tpl_universityoflondon01.asp?newms=jj&id=114154&aid=18699.

The Senior Members and management team can contact me by telephone in case of a serious emergency while I am away, and can also seek assistance from the warden of another hall if a situation requires it.