Search This Blog

Thursday, 11 September 2014

FAQ: I’m an international student. Do I have to register with the local police?

Students from some countries do need to register with the Metropolitan Police. If you need to register, it will say so on your visa in your passport or biometric residence permit.

If your visa does not say that you have to register with the police, then you do not need to register.