Search This Blog

Friday, 10 May 2013

Away from Connaught Hall 12 May to 21 May 2013

I will be away from the Hall with limited email / Facebook access from Sunday 12th May to Tuesday 21st May, inclusive. 

I have an open office session on Saturday 11th May, 14.30 to 15.30, to help clear up any issues before going away. If you need any overnight guest authorisations (>3 nights) or advice on anything, attend that open office session or get in touch by email (warden@connaught-hall.org.ukbefore 19.00 on Saturday 11th May. Any messages received after that time will most likely only be answered after 21st May.

The Senior Members will still be able to contact me for help and advice in emergencies, or they can contact the Warden of another Hall if needed on-site for a serious emergency. So if you have an issue that cannot wait until 21st May, you should speak with the Duty Senior Member - on call via reception.

My next open office session after I return is 19.15-20.15 on Thursday 23rd
May.