Search This Blog

Sunday, 27 November 2011

Away from Hall duties until 8th December

I have been unwell for the past week and am on sick leave (rest prescribed by my doctor) from both my hospital job and my Warden duties until 8th December.

For welfare or disciplinary matters (including noise complaints), please contact the Senior Member for your floor, who is able to contact me or the warden of another hall for help & advice if necessary:
Ground & lower ground – ilk.ghavami@connaught-hall.org.uk;
First floor – zack.ferguson@connaught-hall.org.uk;
Second floor – tom.smith@connaught-hall.org.uk;
Third floor – alyson.mercer@connaught-hall.org.uk;
Fourth floor – john.hodgetts@connaught-hall.org.uk.

For matters relating to the Residents’ Club Committee / entertainment / sports / events (including Christmas dinner), please email committee@connaught-hall.org.uk and the relevant officer of the Committee will help you.

For matters relating to the Facilities Committee, please email facilities.committee@connaught-hall.org.uk and Alyson Mercer will be able to help you.

For building, maintenance, safety, financial, or accommodation problems, please contact the Bursar’s Office at info@connaught-hall.org.uk.

If you have any suggestions or complaints about any Hall services, including catering,
write to suggestions@connaught-hall.org.uk.

If you want to know about Foundation Day, please check your post pigeonhole for a ticket – if you have not yet received a ticket, it is unlikely that the University will be able to allocate you one at this late stage. In October, I emailed all 30 residents who applied for tickets; if you didn’t receive my email, please check your junk/spam folder for this email and others from warden@connaught-hall.org.uk.

For all other matters, I will try to reply as soon as I can when I return to work.
Please accept my apologies if this causes any delays in dealing with issues.